All Ski Jig
• Fully adjustable to accommodate any ski binding hole spacing
• Improves paper template use and free-hand mounts with speed and accuracy
• Super wide clamping range for the fattest of skis (up to 160 mm waist)
• 3D printed from rugged PETG plastic
• 3 case hardened steel drill bushings
• Round brass clamping bars accommodate aggressive sidecuts and protect ski edges
• Set adjustable bushing block position with easy to read scale
• Open, compact design for improved visibility and chip clearance
Just $279.00!! NEW LOWER PRICE - $249.00
*Plus $17.00 shipping via USPS Priority Mail (U.S. addresses). Applicable taxes will be included.
Please contact us for other purchasing and/or shipping options, including international.
Sold out - more coming soon.
The Allski Jig is a specialty drill jig that will allow you to mount virtually any ski binding to any ski. This jig is an essential tool for any ski shop, guide service or enthusiast.
Or call Gary at 207.831.2743