All Ski Jig
• Fully adjustable to accommodate any ski binding hole spacing
• Improves paper template use and free-hand mounts with speed and accuracy
• Super wide clamping range for the fattest of skis (up to 160 mm waist)
• Precision made from rugged CNC machined aluminum and case hardened steel drill bushings
• Clamping and drill bushing adjustment are self-centering
• Round brass clamping bars accommodate aggressive sidecuts and protect ski edges
• Multiple alignment guides for easy positioning along the ski length
• Adjustable bushing block shape further improves stability
• Pins in adjustable bushing blocks for setting spacing using the ski binding itself
• Open base design for improved visibility and chip clearance
*Plus $13.50 shipping via USPS Priority Mail (U.S. addresses). Applicable taxes will be included.
Please contact us for other purchasing and/or shipping options, including international.
The Allski Jig is a specialty drill jig that will allow you to mount virtually any ski binding to any ski. This jig is an essential tool for any ski shop, guide service or enthusiast.
Or call Gary at 207.831.2743